The nose changes everything.
I have a huge nose, and I have to remind myself that there are lots of well-known, beautiful people that have a somewhat enlarged proboscis.
-Sara Jessica Parker
-Princess Diana
-Celine Dion
-umm...Barbara Streisand, and Steve Martin in Roxanne...okay, okay.
Okay, so that didn't work.
Noses are important in the backcountry. They sniff out gossip and truth and poke into places that they don't belong.
Tonight we called Heith in for an alumni rodeo. The South Carolina High School Alumni Rodeo...what next?
He hasn't ridden a bareback horse in over two years. This should be the event of the year.
I'll post pictures of that later--say a few Hail Marys just in case.
Try this for the rainy, cold nights:
www.themoonlitroad.com
"Bring Tommy Tong out here, or I'm gonna bust yo ass!" -- Eddie Murphy (The Golden Child)
not to be conceited, but you better add Lauren Powers and Rachel Barnes to that list of big nosed pretty people, damnit.
ReplyDeletebecause even if beauty is in the eye of the beholder, there has to be a point in life where you begin to love your beautiful self