No, unfortunately nothing burned in Woodruff last night. Yes, I do understand your disappointment.
However, we successfully accomplished yet another evening of entertainment here at the new creek abode Sunday night. Hats off to Suzanne and a wonderful round of NY strip steaks! The Master and I hosted another birthday bash for the parental unit #2--Bruce Lee and hope to see more supper clubs in the future. Bruce turned 48, and when asked how old he was, he replies, "50"--knowing certainly well that he was only a green 48. We ask him why he would add two more years to himself, he says, "I always round numbers." I do hope that I never end up rounding numbers according to my age. Whew.
Parental unit #1 remains MIA in Asheville while sibling unit #1 is still roaming the far lands of the West.
And that's news to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment