Last night's dream was more vivid than my experience with James Hetfield. I feel as if I'm getting closer and closer to the realm of lucid dreaming, with the help of some fantastic thoughts before bedtime.
I parked my car in a very large parking lot at dusk dark. It seemed as if it was a large school or civic center lot because after parking I got out and walked down a long sidewalk with many other people towards a gymnasium or something to that effect. Only, after I reach the door, I find myself ringing a doorbell. I wait patiently and after a moment, the door opens and an attractive woman greets me and welcomes me inside her home. I met her two sons who were doing their homework in the living room. I remember wearing black heels with a full black skirt. Not sure what else, but I hope it was more.
The lady says that her husband is sleeping and that he will only be a few minutes. I know in the dream who I am waiting to see. I am very nervous, and I'm sweating. I know that just down the hallway, Stephen King lies in bed dreaming as well.
She and I walk down the hall as she shows me around their house and we come to the bedroom. Stephen greets us and says that he's ready for his interview with me.
I follow him down another hallway (we are still inside this huge school / gymnasium building) and we reach a large cafeteria. We make small talk the entire time and he can tell that I'm really nervous.
We turn a corner in the lunchroom and pass a bright red Coke machine...I can hear it humming. Finally we make it to an auditorium where Mr. King and I find a seat near the front. There are several other people inside, so I guessed that we were waiting to see a show. Stephen answers all my questions, even his favorite word. Which in my dream was, raven. I wanted to ask him for his autograph, something to take back into the real world to show myself that I was really there. I carried my Witchcrafting book with me, and I handed it to him. He smiled and said, I don't really do autographs anymore, but since you travelled so far I'll make an exception. He opened up the front cover and wrote a small paragraph inside in black ink. I thanked him and headed outside, back down the long sidewalk...into the "night".
Unfortunately the autograph didn't await me on the other side.
-umm. I want what YOU'RE having! hah. geez. the dreams I have are so gnarled up I wouldn't dare post them to a blog! (and that's pretty bad eh?)
ReplyDelete-jealous of your dreamy stardom
Eeeeee eeeeee eeeee!
ReplyDelete(a new laugh for you...Teddy's high pitch howl from Stand By Me...sorry, thought it was fitting with the post...I'm sure Jeff will recognize it, try it sometime!)
I've got some spells for you to get some good dreams cooking...I'll send one your way!