December 22, 2005

Postcards from the frontline


Watch out for Eric Bana. (Thanks Grant) Red hot...I'm thinking, this guy's going somewhere.

I'm off, finally. Hopefully this means that ye ole backcountry will get a little more attention than usual. Don't hold your breath.

You ask,"how will you spend all of your free time?" Let's see...dinner and a movie with Beth tonight, a toast with the family tomorrow night, carriage rides and Christmas lights on Saturday, lazy breakfasts and Midnight Mass on Sunday, and two glorious days of complete nothingness after that.

We stopped off to see the show at Hollywild last night, seems most of the animals were asleep or either too bored to get up and take notice of the cars passing by. (As if they've seen all this before, bah!) We entered the deer forest and it was a mad, chaotic race to find the deer---fighting with cars, this way and that...finally we found a small group of deer. I clucked once or twice and a small buck approached my car door. I stuck my fur covered arm out the window and held out my hand...he nibbled the food and scampered off. All in all a slobbery night, but still good fun.

tomorrowland

2 comments: