January 12, 2006

Mrs. Bucket...ahem, "Boooquet"


Today I surprised myself by turning my frown upside down. A nice day overall, to say the least--a small sleep-in session in the a.m., then off to retailer training for a couple of hours and a quick hop down the interstate and I'm back home for a good scrub of the peasant's lair.

I mixed one of my best Stoli Cosmo's ever and settled in for a good Woody Allen flick. Now a cup of Earl Grey and a good read with Mario Puzo.

For some odd reason, the past two weeks have found me profoundly thirsty. I like the water cravings...seems to help with the diet. I'm drinking everything in sight.

Let's remember some good lines...

HI: What's the matter, Ed?

ED: My fai-ants left me.

VO: She said her fiance had run off with a student cosmetologist who knew how to ply her feminine wiles.

-----------------------------------
HI: Well a course she'll be upset, sugar, but she'll getover it. She's got four little babies almost as good as this one. It's like when I was robbin' convenience stores-

ED suddenly bursts out crying.

ED: I love him so much!

HI: I know you do, honey.

ED (still sobbing): I love him so much!

HI: I know you do.

2 comments:

  1. oooo woooooooo ooooooohooo ooohoo ohooooo wwhoooooo weeeeeeooooooooh weeee ooowhhooooo whhhoooo hoooowwwwwhoooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much, you made me laugh so hard that I actually had to hold in the gas...WOOT

    ReplyDelete