January 15, 2006

Recover me

There are computers in Wyoming and they are connected to the Internet. Yes my friends, Grant & Jessi have their own blog. Check them out! I know they'd love the Southern company.

Only a few more weeks until Orlando...another much needed break from Cleaver Street, U.S.A.

The most recent addition to School street are the renters next door. A Camry full of teen-agers most likely from some place like Druid Hills or Una, have backed their friends' two wheel drive petite pick-up trucks up on the curb to unload mountains of trailer trash furniture (complete with the brown and orange floral upholstered couch with wood trim). With them they brought two of the ugliest canines I've ever seen...mutts...one who paces constantly in the fenced yard while the other screams, barks, coughs, howls, you name it he makes the sound...at all hours of the day and NIGHT. Sometimes I wonder, why--why do we have to put up with neighbors? WHY? Now I know why certain elite people choose to live in restricted neighborhoods or country clubs or subdivisions...my street used to be the best in our little community--mostly older folks who are retired but like to travel...leaving the street very peaceful and serene. However, as most of those retirees pass on---their homes are sold by their loving children to crackheads, crank addicts, and meth cooks. These lovely people choose to decorate their homes and yards with the most hideous items the Dollar General Home & Garden section has to offer.
I have approximately four years and one month to decide where I am going to live. My house is officially FOR SALE.
Please see my photo page for more information on the house. Looky looky!

For now, I'm going to drink my decaf tea and try to relax on the one Monday I know I've got under my belt. Thank you MLK!

No comments:

Post a Comment