Attention:
The following post is not for the faint of heart. If you are easily offended, then I encourage you to leave this site immediately. For all of you who think you've vented...you haven't read anything yet.
Monday. Monday was awful, oh wait that's today. BLAH from hell. I sat in my car and screamed to the top of my lungs after I left a FUCKING Goddam Iraqi retailer. I had my arms full of tickets and was trying to get out the door, I get halfway to the car and the motherfucker calls me back inside the store----HEY HEY HEY (they don't even fucking acknowledge my name) doesn't hold the door for me let's it slam in my face and then says do you have all the tickets ending this month (in a fucked up crazy accent that nobody would be able to decipher) I say yes and storm out the door. I didn't really care if I lost my job at that point. I will go to bat for ANYbody, ANY vendor who has to deal with their fucked up way of treating Americans / women / etc. I don't know if I've ever had a panic attack but when I got in the car I couldn't breathe, my chest felt heavy and I felt all tight inside, I couldn't let it go so I just SCREAMED to the top of my lungs....
looks like both us weren't having great mondays.
ReplyDeletewhatever happened to "monday, monday, so good to me.."
hey, I remember this rant! haha
ReplyDeletemonday monday, just turns out that way
how about today?
whoa, where do you go, when you dont want no one to know. who told tomorrow, tuesdays dead
RANT AWAY SISTER!!
I think it was universal...at least I know I have a club of anti-Monday supporters out there! Woo!
ReplyDeleteMy new theme song is Don Williams'--Lord I hope this day is good...