I actually worked today. I completed an entire route and came home feeling a little less stressed. This is only because I switched my Clinton route with the Jonesville / Pacolet route for today. Retailers in the land of Presbyterian College seem to have bad karma. Since the number of ulcers in my mouth have increased from two to twenty-two in three months, I figured something had to change. So instead of dreading Monday, I took out all those bad seeds and stuck them on a Tuesday. It seems that sandwiching my bad routes in the middle of the week helps get me through everything a little faster and a little easier.
Tomorrow is Clinton...and as soon as my phone rings with the prefix "833" my blood pressure will start to rise.
So far I haven't locked any keys inside anything, thrown away a paycheck, or left something important in the wrong place. But that's not to say that I won't screw something up before this week is over. I'm really going for a full week of work, there's no excuses this time--I need to hit the road.
The Master calls--tata for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment