April 15, 2006

where the crick turns

Speaking of cricks, the one in my neck seems to have worsened this morning. I sit here in the Florida room on the back porch enjoying the spring breeze and view as I recover from last night's activities. Check out my view...
Dolly and I rolled in early this morning...she's still pooped from all the excitement as well. I think as soon as the coffee hits, we'll be ready to lay out in the yard for a while. Then I might get around to potting some plants. Until then we're enjoying the mid-afternoon sunshine on the porch, taking it slow.

The Master continues his travels, making new friends with the Montana men. Who, according to him, have somewhat "dry" personalities compared to the laid back style of the Southern guys...I think the old Georgia boys are his favorite at the moment.
Sounds about right.

I'm putting my updated photos of the local fire on the Yahoo Photos link today, so take a look.
We may get around to something constructive today, you never know...a long nap...maybe clean out the bathroom cabinets...who knows, the day is young!

No comments:

Post a Comment