September 29, 2006

The man about a dog.

The picture below...the longer I look at it, the more it makes sense.

Taylor who is torn between his two father figures (Barnes & Elias)...Barnes---goddammit you assholes....and Elias---the worm has turned for you man...literally in the photo, if I didn't know where the two were from and I had to guess, it wouldn't be hard judging from their stance. And wouldn't you guess it, Barnes, played by Berenger is from Illinois...remember farmer fred? Well farmer fred and his lovely wife ethel aren't the nicest folks in the bunch, actually they are down right cruel and ruthless up here...on the other hand, Elias, played by Defoe is from Wisconsin...land of cows and cheese and nicer people with lots of time on their hands. I can honestly say that if I had to choose between an Illinois or Wisconsin-ite, it'd have to be the dairylanders.
Yeah, I know all the people here can't be that mean...but that's not going to change my mind, I'm still ready for the master to get his ass home and say saddle up, let's lock and load!

No comments:

Post a Comment