I refuse to make a grocery list of every place I have ever been. I try to remember that the most important part of Backcountry Research is entertaining my guests and most importantly keeping in touch with my friends, who keep this blog alive. I do want to try something a little different, mainly for my own research and in an effort to keep this site widely available to a public I never see. If anyone, be it a lurker, a regular visitor, a close friend, an ex-girlfriend, or just someone who happened to click the wrong link, has any comments, suggestions, useless information, or criticism, please send me an email: enoreelapo@gmail.com or leave a comment below. I'm conducting my own survey of the Backcountry and I'd like some feedback. Don't be shy, and I don't mind at all if you would like to send an anonymous email---let your voice be heard!
August 13, 2007
Rex Kwan Do
I refuse to make a grocery list of every place I have ever been. I try to remember that the most important part of Backcountry Research is entertaining my guests and most importantly keeping in touch with my friends, who keep this blog alive. I do want to try something a little different, mainly for my own research and in an effort to keep this site widely available to a public I never see. If anyone, be it a lurker, a regular visitor, a close friend, an ex-girlfriend, or just someone who happened to click the wrong link, has any comments, suggestions, useless information, or criticism, please send me an email: enoreelapo@gmail.com or leave a comment below. I'm conducting my own survey of the Backcountry and I'd like some feedback. Don't be shy, and I don't mind at all if you would like to send an anonymous email---let your voice be heard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
avid reader #299
ReplyDelete