September 11, 2007

More trainwreck!

I made another decision. I've been thinking about this one for a while. I'm starting another blog, okay, so it's already started. But, I decided to actually post this time. This new blog dimension will consist of everything I want to say in the Backcountry but due to my Southern breeding, I refrain because it's just bad manners. Paula doesn't rant and rave while she's cooking...but she does tell you her dark side outside the kitchen. She suffered from agoraphobia. Who knew.

So if you are interested in the new blog, let me know and we can make arrangements for you to visit from time to time.

Uncensored, raw, and all me. Don't start crying, Backcountry will co-exist with it's new sibling. Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. well, i wanna see the new blog :) rLb

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, pick me. pick me. i would like to see. hope the house prospect is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:10 PM

    I do want to be a part of the new blog!

    ReplyDelete