January 24, 2008

An old month

January is almost over, and I'm still trying to make myself write '08 on the checks. We're moving (again) but this time its only a few hundred yards. We are next in line for a 50 amp site on the other side of the campground...no more blackouts at quitting time.
I'm still trying to master my Soprano cooking skills. The bossman's coworkers favor my authentic Neapolitan lasagna. I'm still working out the kinks on my manicot'...and I haven't even attempted the cannelloni.
If anyone has any Italian tips, let me know.

Our temperatures here in Pueblo are soaring to a high, high of 58 this weekend. That should make for excellent outdoor maneuvering. The Monarch ski slopes are calling, as well as the ProRodeo Hall of Fame in Colorado Springs. We're slated for the Royal Gorge and Cripple Creek while we're in the area, so more photos to come!

Mangiamo!

No comments:

Post a Comment