The Valentine parade is over. The boss (no reference to Bruce Springsteen) made a long day at the boiler even longer by stopping off to stand in line for flowers after work. I was a little surprised, we always agreed this holiday was a bit overrated. I have to admit, there was a small twinkle in my eye at the sight of flowers. Besides picking up a pair of homemade Navajo earrings from a fellow Navajo co-worker, the boss really blew all the Valentine's gifts away when he bought all three of us tickets to Def Leppard in April. That did it for me. I had to share the good news. Now, I'm sure most of the audience is roaring with laughter. It's not so dorky to want to see Def Leppard...and REO Speedwagon...and Styx...is it?
I think he did good, no great...cheers to the boss for making this a great Valentine's!
No comments:
Post a Comment