I don't believe in anyone else other than him. I know that he is the most qualified, diligent and honest man for any task out there, even if it is just being my best friend.
June 18, 2008
Corporate Cramp in the Ass
I don't think I would've made a suitable wife in the Edwardian or Victorian eras. I'm a dramatic, vocal soul who still believes wholeheartedly that good will conquer evil in the end. That's the romantic coming out. It's only when reality sinks in that I begin to remind myself that I am still the young, hopeful optimist. Being young isn't always so swell. Throw a young, hopeful optimist into the cruel, crushing world of corporate backstabbing and politics. It won't take long for the soul to crumble and crash down. I'm somewhat safe from all of that hooliganism now that I'm a stay at home writer; however, my husband,( well he's more like my best friend), is thrust into the false security of impending employment while watching others sneak and slither their way into a position he so greatly deserves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment