Today we're catching back up with the I-95 southbound mob, and we're literally counting the hours until quitting time.
Many thanks to our Virginia friends for their hospitality during our stay! We've had a great time, but the old man is tired of living from a trunk and ready to get back to the island.
I've noticed the overwhelming multitude of facepoo users posting notes that discuss random things about themselves. Some people know what random means, some don't. Most of my audience (besides those who secretly lurk here in hopes of gaining some sick satisfaction in making cruel and evil jokes about me and my writing--thank GOODNESS for stat-counter!) know me and my interests, and my friends share those interests. Nevertheless, I'm still tagged in my friends' notes which makes me feel guilty for not posting my own. So for my facepoo friends, here's a list...not fancy, not fun, and certainly not interesting.
1. I'm a Pices.
2. I was a child bride.
3. My house is a camper.
4. I've lived in a lot of the USA over a very short period of time. Illinois, Virginia, Kansas, Alabama, Pennsylvania, Wyoming, West Virginia, California, Colorado, Arizona, and back to South Carolina.
5. I almost stepped on a rattlesnake.
6. I majored in Theatre.
7. I've been inside the White House.
8. I've sang on the stage of the Grand Ole Opry.
9. I own two antique muscle cars.
10. I can pump a septic tank.
11. I can winch a car on a wrecker.
12. I graduated cum laude.
13. I have lived with a troubled ghost.
14. I play the flute and piccolo.
15. I'm Irish, Scottish, Dutch, and English.
16. My childhood was spent at a gas station.
17. I tried rodeo for a few years.
18. Tom Berenger is my neighbor.
19. I get made fun of a lot.
20. I have scoliosis, and it's not really a big deal, who would've thought?
21. I've been writing a screenplay for four years.
22. I've been co-writing a book with my brother for two years.
23. I love cemeteries.
24. I've participated in an unsuccessful seance.
25. I've been published.
There, I did it. I made a list, and reading it twice, I want to make fun of myself. Sad. Pathetic. Boring. Oh well, we all can't be rockstars.
Hey, you make me laugh...but not at you, necessarily. :)
ReplyDeleteMy husband would be intersted in your muscle cars. He LOVES them and has a plans to keep his 1999 Camaro until it is antique and then going to car shows. I'm really looking forward to this stage in our life. I say that with as much sarcasm as possible. This car takes up half our garage, gets driven about 4 times a year and sucks up insurance money that could be spent elsewhere.
I also have a question. I'm jealous of all your traveling, but wondered on many occasion how you get mail. Do you have a "home" place?
I'm glad I made someone laugh, that's why I blog! :O)
ReplyDeleteThat makes me miss my high school Camaro "Cami"...bless her--she was a beauty, tell Jay I fully support his decision to keep her until she's in her golden years! Believe me Nik, it will be worth it :O)
Don't be jealous, remember I live in a camper & what I wouldn't give for a house again sometimes ha ha!
We have a mail forwarding service from South Dakota that handles our mail--they send it to us wherever we are parked at the moment and it gives us permanent residency in their state, so call me a South Dakotan! :O)