April 2, 2009

Keep Out

It's just me and Donk. Just us, and occasionally the old man. We were once told by a very offensive and evil individual that we would never have children, and they were right. So it's just us, me, the old man and Donk.
In the sad case that I should outlive the old man, I may have a glimpse into what life will be like for me as a senior citizen. My future was foretold to me in today's paper...the story is here.
So, if the gypsy who told us that we'd be barren was right, and Donk lives to be 400, and the old man knocks off before either of us, then we'll be forgotten on a hillside somewhere in the lowcountry.

2 comments:

  1. Man's best friend will always love you uncondionally no matter what happens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess people aren't as nosey as you would assume....at least she can sleep without the revolver now.

    ReplyDelete