April 20, 2009

Last Toke

Why, why do I love this man? In the past, James could have passed for a guy from Jonesville that sold meth out of the back of his repossessed trailer. Still, I love.
His scraggly hair, his skin tight jeans, his deep acne scars, his scarred hands...I love.Unlike many others, I didn't cry when he cut his hair. I still loved him. I love him sober, I loved him drunk. Unconditional metal love. Now, before this post catches any more cheese, I'll stop.

4 comments:

  1. Is that Pearl Jam's lead singer guy??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be too hard on yourself, it's all the hotness that got you confused :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!!!!! ;) I had to pinch myself for a minute to see if I was still breathing! I love when their hotness takes your breath away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's because he is Man. All that is Manly. Duh!

    ReplyDelete