April 8, 2009

Slice it open...

I'm quite sure that the devil is in the details...according to some excellent advice from a best friend.
Random information for a weeknight, when sleep is just a wink away. I read earlier that another favorite actor (how many do I have now?) of mine is the son of a welder and homemaker. This is brilliant and hopeful, as it looks like the old man and myself could possibly produce (or snag from some Puerto Rican orphanage) a future Sirius Black...or Dracula, whichever you prefer. This is absolutely inspiring for a theater junkie such as myself.

I guess it's time again to name that flick or this quarter's top shelf toddy for a night of fun film indulgence. If Netflix is more up your alley, queue this!
Speaking of Oldman, check out more of his villainous tendencies in Leon The Professional.

1 comment:

  1. I actually really liked that movie and have seen it more than once! Want me to describe it for you? hahaha. Okay theres this guy in an apartment...

    ReplyDelete