April 28, 2009

Survival Guide

The mobile mansion is now officially on the market--the website is up and running with photos and amenities listed for any interested parties!

Please spread the word (as far as you can) to help us with the potential sale. We've literally plastered the coach all over the world wide web to create as many leads as possible. Our asking price is listed on the website, we are firm and ask for serious inquiries only.

A sneak peek inside...
Maybe you're renting an apartment or a home, and you're looking for a low risk way to get out--or you've recently purchased land and while waiting to build, you'd love to live on your land to watch the progress. The coach is fully self-contained--well built and well taken care of. It is being sold as is of course as it is used (gently) however well broken in -- with all kinks sorted out!
There are so many extras on this coach--it would take two days to list them all. Please visit the mobile mansion's blog for more info & photos galore!

The more I type about my camper home, the more nostalgic I get for warm fall nights in the Arizona desert, or cool, crisp mornings in Chicago in the fall, or the sweet ocean breeze in California at Christmas...our "house" has become our travel companion, our friend on the road. We never forget anything--and we have everything we need or want right behind our truck...following us across the country.

The coach will be a perfect fit for a retired couple ready to see the country (in style no doubt) or someone searching for an easier purchase rather than the current hard to get home loan. Being mobile gives an indescribable feeling of freedom...knowing home is wherever the road takes you. I've seen the RV motor homes tattooed with "Roughing It Smoothly"...this is as smooth as it gets.

Sit a spell and get to know the fifth wheel of dreams--our home for three years that we hate to part with, but now that the roots are beginning to grow once more, it's time to hand over the caravan keys to the next set of rambling gypsies!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED your mobile mansion!!! I'm going to miss it so much! :( I will always remember eating crab legs with you all in her! Fun times!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get a little teary eyed sometimes...I'm going to miss this big bastard too.

    ReplyDelete