Mary Travers11/9/36 - 9/16/09
Seems we're on the losing streak lately, with Swayze's death only two days before Travers.
Peter and Paul are left to carry on.
Death in threes. I don't know if it counts or not, but Guiding Light is signing off tomorrow after 72--count them--72 years. I grew up with most of my female family members hooked on The Young & The Restless, so I can't really say I know very much about Guiding Light. According to CNN (and the rest of the world), reality TV has officially taken over.
Peter and Paul are left to carry on.
Death in threes. I don't know if it counts or not, but Guiding Light is signing off tomorrow after 72--count them--72 years. I grew up with most of my female family members hooked on The Young & The Restless, so I can't really say I know very much about Guiding Light. According to CNN (and the rest of the world), reality TV has officially taken over.
My mom and I used to watch theGuiding Light together all the time! It's one of the things we enjoyed doing together and I will always remember the show fondly.
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my little blog and commenting! It's good to find new sites like yours!
Chris
I feel the same way about Y&R, we go way back. My Grandmother and Mom are still big fans.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping in Chris!
Mary will be missed, look at that rockin' hair cut! love her....
ReplyDelete