September 15, 2009

Stuff I Like

I'm sure most of my audience has seen the book Stuff White People Like. I decided to look through the entire list and test myself, just to see if I'm really as white as I think I am. After I racked up fifty, I had a pretty good idea that I was as cracker as they come.

I think some of my favorites are "listening to Black music that Black people don't listen to anymore"...my old man is guilty in the first degree (so are a lot of my friends). And my guilty white honky pleasure--#83 "bad memories of high school."
Check out the site here.

3 comments:

  1. blahahaha... this is too stinking hilarious! Guilty too of 'listening to black music that black people don't listen to anymore'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Now Char, don't be 'shamed! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAAA!!! love this.

    ReplyDelete