October 26, 2009

1997 - 2002 - 2009

There's the two kids...dweebs, dorks, geeks, nerds, acne infested adolescents who have morphed over these long twelve years into something a little dorkier, nerdier, dweebier while losing a little acne along the way (but not without keeping a few scars). My dorky ass has been involved with this guy for quite some time. In 1997 I thought he had a cute butt. In 2002, I thought he still had a cute butt, this time in a tuxedo. The rest is still making history. And in case there's any confusion, the photo is a frightening reminder of just how dorky we began...May 1997.

Cheers to my old man for seven years today.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! Grant and I were just talking about this last night. I'm sure you still think he has a cute butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    You're right, my love for the butt hasn't changed. T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 7 years to you both! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 7 years! You have to love the 90's though, no matter how nerdy or dorky we all looked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys--proud to be a product of the 80's and survived 90's fashion faux pas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post is very...

    ...flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Thanx Chris--honesty is the best policy, so I always feel compelled to "tell it like it is".

    ReplyDelete