October 8, 2009

Coastal, no?

I finally saw the original Mystic Pizza this week. The town itself was small, crowded, and oozing with tourists. I decided against a slice of heaven due to the enormous line of beer guts waiting to get a table. We drove down to the seaport, and rummaged through the seaside markets for the best fresh lobsters.
We found some dread-headed locals for the scoop on the abandoned hospital trek...who advised another asylum with much easier access near Waterford. There's certainly no need to lose nuclear clearance over an ill planned trespassing trip. The leaves are still changing here, and the air is cool and crisp on our morning hike to the lake. The faint sounds of "ch-ch-ch-ch-ha-ha-ha-ha" can be heard as we walk through the forest near dusk, but then I remember it's probably just background music for one of the most beautiful places we've visited so far. (Sorry Yellowstone!)Later, I finally found where the music was coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment