October 21, 2009

I'm OPEN

I'm venturing out onto a shaky limb. I opened my own Etsy shop to sell my curious collection of magical creature holiday ornaments. Feel free to stop by and take a look. I'm busy adding more to the store front, so in the days to come I hope to have several different ornaments ready for the viewing public.
Who knows if these will take off, or if they're even something people would want to hang on a tree. I like my owls, so naturally I named my shop The Enchanted Owl. If the prowlers out there need a laugh, swing by and give me your best shot.One things for sure, these little guys are keeping me pretty busy--if anyone is interested in one for their own, please just email me and let me know what you'd like--I can customize and add personalization or monograms as well!Starving artists can't be choosy or pricey for that matter, so I'm practically giving them away.
Come visit me!

5 comments:

  1. Love them! You are practically giving them away! I'll have Grant look at them, we may be ordering some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are the cutest damn things ever. I love them! I'm saving my allowance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chris--I'm hoping they won't break the piggy bank @ $5 each.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gracias LP--spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete