October 28, 2009

Stork Overtime

It's definitely the year for newborns. Some of my closest friends are now Moms, adding three healthy, handsome guys to the world.
My college pal Lori introduced baby Reece in early April. My longtime childhood friend, Charlotte, delivered little Gus in June. And now, my childhood best friend Liz is the proud Mommy of baby Daniel as of yesterday.
The stork has been working overtime this year! Love and many blessings to my favorite Mommies of the year!!

5 comments:

  1. When will the stork be visiting you?! :O) I know kids aren't in the cards, but you can always be dealt a full house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! If we ever live in a "real" house again, I'd love to host foreign exchange students (in exchange for farm labor) ha ha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I'll make your mommy of the year next year and you can whip our kids into shape with your farm labor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a plan--i gotta find me farm first :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree... a ton of my friends are having babys too!

    ReplyDelete