Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop.
--Lewis Carroll
November 27, 2009
I miss being a kid...
Maybe I'm still kiddie because this has been one of my favorite ornaments to paint so far! The pictures don't show it, but the little cowboy is holding a stick horse, and the paisleys came from a bandanna design that I used for the background.
OMGoSh Lauren that looks exactly like my little nephew! He is INTO cowboys & guns...watches all the old westerns, wears the attire! It's so funny to see a 4 year old resite Tombstone!
Too cute!! I love it!! The paisley is the cutest thing ever! You're coming up with more great ideas all the time! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteOMGoSh Lauren that looks exactly like my little nephew! He is INTO cowboys & guns...watches all the old westerns, wears the attire! It's so funny to see a 4 year old resite Tombstone!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys!! I had a lot of fun with this little guy :o)
ReplyDelete