January 22, 2010

The Sweetest Gift

It's that time again guys & gals--I'm hosting another fabulous giveaway from my etsy shop The Enchanted Owl. This time we're joining in the Valentine's spirit by gifting one of our creative ornaments to one lucky winner!
Enter your name for a chance to win one FREE ornament (of your own choice) by emailing me, leaving a blog comment,or stopping by our facebook fan page!
Winner will be chosen on Feb. 7 just in time to receive their ornament by Valentines 2010. Good luck to everyone! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Charlotte :) Cool idea. I need to do more 'photography' speacials. somehow. My mind is too busy right now tho to think that one through. Girl, we are still in TN. Supposed to be in SC but got snowed in! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you all made it to SC safely! We didn't get much snow here, just enough to make a mess.

    I'll be the first to sign up for any of your specials! So glad you're coming home, now just get us there :o)

    ReplyDelete