Today is the first day of February and the first day of the rest of my life in Illinois. I've been a bit slack on the blog front due to the fact that getting out of bed each day is now such a chore that I have no desire to do anything else. There's absolutely nothing going on, and Heith and I are almost to whatever wit's end that may be left. If we don't leave soon, I'm not so sure if anyone will EVER hear from either one of us again. The cornfields will swallow us whole.
Thanks to everyone who still tunes in anyway...I will do my best to stay on the radar this month with anything that may be worth blogging, such as walking to the cemetery across the road.
Oh I so know how you feel about not even wanting to get out of bed when the mans at work! Checking the mail and getting groceries is the highlight of my day, thank god I'm getting a job. Have Heith send you out here for a couple of days...save you and me both!
ReplyDeleteYou know what's really bad is I don't even remember posting this blog...I'm losing it! This is a short month, if I can just hold out until March I think the wheels might start to turn once more.
ReplyDeleteHey now you two....please don't let anything swallow you up, the light is coming....it's coming soon....keep the faith....(not sure where that came from)love you....Ma
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up! A cemetery? Really? LMAO
ReplyDeleteha ha...no jokes here, the only thing close by is the Scottish cemetery in the cornfield. It's my go-to point by bike. :o)
ReplyDelete