December 22, 2004

dr. feelgood

I've got less than 5 hours left until the holiday bliss begins, so to speak. I think that's the one thing I miss about college, extra long holiday breaks. Welcome to the real world Lapo.

So Motely Crue is in town this February, and of course I'm torn. First of all, who in the world would I convince to join me? On the way to work in the mornings I fantasize about what I would wear if I actually got the nerve to go by myself. I always look so good in my daydreams. Dammit. All original members of the band back for one more tour--how could I miss this? Don't answer that.

Inman Mills is changing, life in the mill village won't be the same in a few more months. They are tearing down the Riverdale plant. I want a brick.
You can see the side of the school from my front bedroom window, it's a shame how this entire community that was once bustling and growing with its own textile plant, school house, park, bowling alley, grocery store, and movie theater has become a ghost town. Maybe not a ghost town, but just a shell. A facade, on the backlot at Warner Bros.
They claim they're building a park where the old plant stood, we'll see.

MaMa saw Bootsy at Aldi last week. He was shopping by himself. I thought it was funny for her to run into him at Aldi of all places. Who shops there?

Would it be nuts to get a personalized tag that was a challenge for other drivers?
RKMTHI

No comments:

Post a Comment