I really believe that Budget Rental Co. has the right idea with their advertising strategy, it's hilarious. If you've ever seen a Budget truck pass you on the highway you probably already remember how hard you laughed. My favorite is the stick man with stinky underarms, or the cussing stick man. They're great. Thank you Budget Rental Co. for spicing up the Interstate ride!
After moving all week, I think I brought out the sailor again. Tony, as I call him, only surfaces when the mood is right and after all the heavy lifting we did moving into the house, Tony was in full force. I think of him as an old WWII Navy sailor who died at sea. He's Italian and his family is mostly from New Jersey, some of his Aunts and Uncles live in the Bronx, but he's a 2nd generation American from what I understand. I don't know why he chose me as his reincarnate, but he did. He has a very dirty mouth.
At least all the furniture is in the house, now I begin the neverending task of unpacking and unpacking and unpacking.
The house seems to have really nice energy. I'm sleeping really well, which says a lot.
The dreams aren't too vivid like they were at the Amityville house--but I guess that is self-explanatory.
I won't think about that now...I'll think about it tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment