I want to ask for a moment of silence, please. I lost one of my most beloved songwriters on my birthday this year--Chris Ledoux.
I gotta be where I can see those rocky mountains
Ride my horse and watch an eagle fly
When I die you can bury me beneath these western skies
The rodeo is over and Grant lasted 3 seconds longer than he did in high school. I should have photos soon of the entire fiasco.
Well, we've caught THA VIRUS that is plaguing the backcountry. I'm literally barking every breath I take.
With the sickness comes an extra hard dose of cabin fever and so I've had to reach in the back of the cabinet for more films...so far I've stumbled across, Uncle Buck, Christine, and The Princess Bride. I don't know what else is back there, probably some documentary that I did in Advanced TV production, senior year. The Enoree film, a favorite among the locals.
Adios friends and bienvenido Rach!
No comments:
Post a Comment