April 29, 2005

Everybody's working (for the weekend)

In the fight against the glass roses, I've investigated a little more and this is what I now know.
Last week in Tennessee, a clerk was arrested for selling "brown bag" kits to an undercover police officer. The brown bag contained a handy glass rose, one choreboy and some matches. The kit sold for a hefty $15.00 a piece. Hand over the handcuffs.
Being curious, I decided to do a little backcountry research on the choreboy's significance in the brown bag. As it turns out, the choreboy is used as a filter (of course!) so that the "user" doesn't suck the crack-rock down their throat as they smoke from the little glass rose pipe.
Brilliant!

I learn more and more everyday! Choreboys are only .99 cents at most retailers, the glass rose will run you close to 4.99 some places...why not go for the whole kit and caboodle for only $15.00! Heck, you get a pack of matches free!

can you see ja light?

EXODUS

movement of ja people

No comments:

Post a Comment