Today I sit and wait patiently as The Master executes his first undercover mission on the Mill hill. He will attempt to retrieve his recently stolen raccoon trap from the local kid's hideout at the creek. They have just added some nice blue tarp for the roof (doubling to keep all drug paraphernalia, such as chore boys and glass roses, dry as a bone!).
I've told him time and again to stay away from the children and let them be--stealing kiddie bikes is not going to bring the trap back home. Still he ventures out to seek and destroy, I really do worry about him.
Boys and bolt cutters. A natural pair.
Hmmmmm....I have the cutest red bike at my house! It looked better strapped to the back of the dog box on the back of someone's truck! On School Street! Suzqz62
ReplyDeleteI was hoping to use the newly acquired red bike to join Rachel on future mountain bike treks...but alas, my knees and the handle bars just can't seem to get along.
ReplyDelete