I spoke with one of my friends yesterday, and after hanging up the phone, I realized just how big of a geek I really am.
Let me explain--
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.12 GMC d s+ :+ a-- C+ U--- P+ L- E-- W++ N+ o K--- W-- O-- M+ V-- PS + PE Y-- PGP++++ t* 5-- X+ R* tv b++ DI- D---- G e++ h--- r+++ X+ -- Z+++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
Decode
I do pity those who take for granted the small things in life that we geeks always seem to appreciate. Just recently someone brought to my attention that not only am I a geek, I'm also the backcountry's biggest dork. Thank you! I am honored!
I'd like to thank my fans, my husband and my lovers, Sebastian Bach and Johnny Depp. You are all I need! Peace out yo!
hah. ok. dork, geek. you're all the same. now, what I want to know is, the coding...is that really a language? because if it is, and you know it...theres a medal with your name on it somewhere ;) haha
ReplyDeletelove you!~
hey hey---don't let it fool you, it is real (among the trekkies, 80's metal fans, and nintendo / atari dorks) and the decoding is a painstaking process.
ReplyDeleteHe he!! :)