We attempted to recover from yet another successful backcountry soiree this weekend. Friday night found us with good friends (old & new) and a healthy round of tasty cocktails and diversified conversation. As the evening progressed our conversation led to hermaphrodites, cowgirls, racism, Forrest Gump impersonations and finally a request for my and Rachel's infamous "toe" dance...which we reprised shortly after our 60's tribute dance. The night was full of boisterous Southern laughter and the high pitched cackles of three beautiful blondes. We missed several of you, which I hope means we will see you on the next go round!
The evening was initially to celebrate Grant's return to the state of South Carolina (and of course his 20th birthday). Grant rolled in to town Tuesday evening and left for Florida tonight. We aren't sure when he'll be back or if he's coming back...but we sent him off with a nice SALUTE! I will try my best to keep the inquiring minds up to date on Grantiver's travels.
Update: no lucid dream as of last night, which is somewhat of a relief. The last one entailed a run in with two zombie teenagers from the late 1950's driving a 1959 Pontiac Catalina with a big dent in the trunk...(yes, Rach, after hours of scouring the net I found the weird silver car!) I hope this means I'm in for a little rest and relaxation at least for tonight. Who knows?
One of 'em's Cuff, and one of 'em's Link.
ahhh. the toe dance. beit a tad hazy, I remember it fondly :) woo! what a great time we had! thank you for being such a wonderful hostess (as always) and props on finding the infamous lucid vehicle. I had fun analyzing your dreams ;) hahah...just call me "Freuda"
ReplyDeletehah
LOVE YOU!