December 30, 2005

Stinger

One more post before New Year's eve...life is pretty uneventful during the backslide of the holiday season. A few thunderstorms here and there, the creek rising a few inches, more leaves to rake, sleep in just a few more days--then we'll all go back to work and do it all over again next year.

The Master really surprised me this year. I'm really quite proud of him. He knocked off several things from my list including a new digital camera. Pretty impressive coming from this guy.
When I opened my other gifts, my jaw literally dropped, to know that the Master pays attention to me really means a lot. I tore the paper off and was amazed to see The Godfather trilogy! Brilliant! Now I'm stuck on dark,hot, greasy, chest haired, Italians--but who wouldn't be? The list goes on forever...take me away Bobby...Al...Andy...oh God.
A few more surprises and the evening ended with a couple of Rickey's and a whole lot of love.

Bada bing - bada bang

No comments:

Post a Comment