Folks,
I have successfully completed my first weekend of doing absolutely nothing. Today I spent several hours in my robe, which I've always thought of as repulsive but somehow I managed to pull it off without feeling the slightest disgust. I finished my last four Thin Mints, learned that I can lose weight by eating frozen grapes, helped a friend decipher HTML code (increasing my confidence by half an inch compared to the problems I've had on my own -- thanks again to Rob), washed my hair (thoroughly) in a candlelit bath ceremony, and....bought my FIRST computer!
After much contemplation and debate, I finally made the official decision to purchase my first laptop from Apple. I bit off several fingers during the night before I came to the conclusion that if the state decides to throw me away with the rest of the Dodge Caravans from last year's fleet, well I won't be without---the backcountry will survive because Mommy won't sell the farm!
Take a moment to wipe your eyes.
Thank you, to all of my fellow bloggers and friends...there is always so much more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment