I want to thank the wonderful team of customer service experts at Mercedes Benz for their compassionate and caring attitude.
Today, well this week really, has been the worst week of the year. I locked myself out of my house Thursday night and waited for the locksmith where I forked out at least $90...then today, after putting off my work I finally decided I should write up some tickets--so I headed to the car to bring in the load...I lay my keys on the top of my tool box in the trunk, and remind myself to GET THE KEYS...on my way back out the door I grab the last bag of tickets and SLAM the door shut. Then the nails go down the blackboard as I realize my biggest fear...I run into the house, hysterical---screaming, crying, beating myself in the head with a piggly wiggly bag...what do I do? where do I turn? MERCEDES BENZ ONLINE! Yes! Yes! Of course! Within minutes, the charming staff of MB Support are there to help me calm down and relax---Jim, my customer service superhero comforts me and tells me that he's THERE for me, that everything will be okay--THANK YOU JIM!
Now, as I wait for the service technician to arrive (who by the way was just as polite and helpful, thank YOU Justin!) I wonder if I should break the news to the Master.......................nahhhh.
No comments:
Post a Comment