So you want a new post? Keith continues to grow his hair for loxoluv. We continue to wander aimlessly across the u.s. as nomads, finding new and interesting poppy seed shops along the way. Keith continues to build. Grant is now a member of our gypsy clan. I continue to jet set.
Doesn't sound very "green" does it? Working, feeding, traveling.
Our solitary holiday began as a southern Nevada thanksgiving (a.k.a. Las Vegas), a very nuclear natural locale for Christmas in Oceanside / San Clemente, and a New Year in the craters of the Grand Canyon and Williams, Arizona. I think I may have already mentioned this. I write only to remind myself when and if we live to the age of 80, where I was when my thighs were still firm.
We seem to have figured out that we give off a certain negative aura and that may be a reason we lead such a solitary lifestyle. Maybe we'll run into some folks one day who won't mind that so much, or will like us for just being ourselves.
i'd be y'alls neighbor.
ReplyDeletethanx rob
ReplyDelete