April 11, 2008

Metal Health

I'm learning Deutsch. Well, attempting to learn key phrases. I am hoping that this won't be all in vain, as the boss may have access to Germany this year (but I won't hold my breath). However, in my old age I could possibly secure a job at BMW, who knows?

Did I mention the nightmarish stay I had in South Carolina last month? I survived. The boss flew in just in time to take me back to the safer atmosphere of Colorado. The only things that helped me get through each day were the dogs and the Ramones.

The bad news is that we may be back sooner than we expected. BUT the house is coming with us, so there's a sunny spot.

We had a small blizzard today in Pueblo West. Nothing out of the norm for this prairie desert.
The good news is that it's Friday, and I think that covers it.

No comments:

Post a Comment