Many thanks to everyone who sent snake-away suggestions, I am much obliged! I'm interested to see how the spearmint works, and will definitely give it a try. If all else fails, we'll go with our trusty backup, mothballs.
The big man's birthday is approaching fast. He'll finally catch up with me after six long months of telling me how old I look. Wrinkles, crows feet, sagging jaws, and those deep brow creases do nothing but remind me that I must live way back in the woods in the spookiest house I can find. Being such a monstrosity, I shouldn't be allowed to consider myself a "twenty-something" any more.
The blog is growing everyday. I'm getting over 200 hits sometimes in two days. I know that's nothing compared to google but it's pretty cool to a boring blogger that some folk find interesting--assuming they find it interesting by their returning visits. A shout out to the reader in Dallas, hope you're enjoying the "research"!
My favorite time of year is also just around the corner, and I'm searching for a way to trade in the RV for a sinister looking mansion up on a deserted hill. Please send realtors my way! If only I had room for the possessed changing portrait here in the camper...
No comments:
Post a Comment