For my international readers, I hope to have a translation up and running soon. I just can't find one I like, I'm extremely picky when it comes to adding gadgets. I'm tracking a lot of visitors from Deutschland. Most are interested in James, but whatever brings them to the backcountry, willkommen!
For my stateside audience, I'm going to need a little feedback. Here in Tonopah, it seems we have a little problem with rattlesnakes. (I know, there's been at least four posts this past month about this, but bare with me). I'm asking for any advice, suggestions, or folklore that anyone may have to help ward off the sneaky bastards. So far I'm leaning toward sulphur (according to my Cunningham Encyclopedia of Herbs), if I can stand the odor. Any other ideas? A neighbor of ours here in the campground stepped outside just the other day to hear the pleasant sound of the birds chirping and doves cooing. Another step and he heard rattles. Looking down he found a western diamondback waiting for him beneath his camper steps. **Note: Snake terminated. Man okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment