October 14, 2008

Jeepers Creepers

In the mood for something scary? Check out any of the following films on the next movie rental visit--certain to satisfy most anyone's hunger for horror! Most are forgotten flicks that stay on the back shelf, but they're still just as spooky as they were ten years ago.

The novel by Peter Straub wins higher praise, but I found the film to be just as creepy on its own.
I watched this movie for the first time after scouring the shelves at the old Pic-A-Flick. Oddly enough, my Mom helped me pick it out.

Actually Mom helped me pick out most of the movies we rented. A few years later, only this time in the far corner of Video King in Enoree, we found a different take on the vampire.

The original Lost Boys. I think this movie helped me trudge through most of high school. I think these two films will fit tonight's full moon perfectly! Happy heebie-jeebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment