October 18, 2008

Right Reading

I'm nervous. Really nervous. I have finally convinced myself that it's okay for me to sit down and start to write. I've refrained from putting this together for so long, always talking myself out of it because "I'm not good enough." Now that I've convinced myself to write, I hope someone will want to read it. That's the tricky part. I can already see the trash can swelling with crumbled papers. I shouldn't be too hard on myself, after all, Stephen King threw his first few chapters of Carrie in the garbage. I know my manuscript won't turn out to be a bestseller and Lord knows I'll never be a King or a Queen...but I can stop kicking myself for never giving it a try.

1 comment:

  1. You'll do GREAT. You write so well honey and always have GREAT stories to tell! I'm excited for ya!

    ReplyDelete