November 10, 2008

Mugshot of the Day


A long time ago, when I was much more small-minded and backward, I lusted after the teen-age septic assistant hired by my father.
I describe much of my pubescent infatuation in my post
Verdin Pond.
In a disconcerted adolescent's daydreams he looked just like Tim McGraw. Keep in mind this was over twelve years ago, when he was just a teen himself.
Dirty fingernails, handmade tattoos, and a pack of cigarettes created an aura of irresistible attraction.
Seems like most of the objects of my teen-age heart's desire are now behind bars.
I shouldn't be too hard on myself, at least I'm able to laugh at my petty pinings for juvenile delinquents.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I can certainly see the resemblace to ol' Tim. Out of curiosity, what's my neighbor in jail for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should've linked to my other post on the theft of my beloved 66 chevelle---he was the culprit, so besides grand theft auto he was booked on other 2nd degree burglary charges,bench warrants, etc...sptbg county jail keeps their records up to date & according to their site, he was released earlier this year.

    ReplyDelete