I'm jumping on the freebie giveaways bandwagon. I've decided to paint a custom ornament for one lucky winner this month from my Backcountry audience. It's time to give back to those faithful readers & followers.
To enter, post a comment with your idea for a really cool, custom ornament that you would like for yourself or as a gift for someone special. Be sure to include your email address as well. If you'd rather send a private message with your idea, send to enoreelapo@gmail.com -- all ideas are welcome!
I'll post the winner on November 30! Good luck!!!
Oh I love ornaments! I think an awesome ornament would be children carollers standing in snow as the snow continues to fall.
ReplyDeletemy email is swooningthecity@gmail.com
My idea would be an ornament with peace signs/symbols all over it.....you know, a flower power, totally groovey ornament.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the input guys! Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteI love retro patterns, so I think an ornament with swanky snowflakes would be cool (like the ones on this invitation).
ReplyDelete