November 23, 2009

Boots to be

While I'm on the subject of boots, I guess I should post another favorites list. Most of these boots are well out of my budget, but it's still fun to dream. I can't get rid of one pair and not have replacement in the wings, and I can't really count the old ostrich skins that I've had since high school, they're almost antiques now. Check out these wicked kicks!

Old Gringo

Lucchese


What really gets me salivating over these beauties is the fact that each are handmade in the USA. Maybe that will serve as my selling point to the old man?

2 comments:

  1. Every time we go to any store that sells boot, I always drool over the Luccheses. Maybe some day I'll be able to afford $800 a pair boot...but if I could, I can't see spending that much! They are gorgeous though! Plus, I really do not need any more cowboy boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooweeee I'm the same way, Lucchese is my absolute fav! You take after me, that's called Conie syndrome but it's a good thing we got it b/c we know how to save some moolah! :o)

    ReplyDelete