The famous game is this weekend between our home state's two biggest rivals--so I finally forced myself to create the gamecock. This is the first time I've EVER attempted to do this in my entire life. My hands were shaking, I was crying, yelling, swearing and drawing all at the same time. This logo has made me queasy for as long as I can remember, all because I was so scared I couldn't draw it. I let it beat me for so long, thinking it was too dang hard to ever get right. Last night I proved myself wrong when I cranked out this ornament...even though it's not perfect and the proportions are a bit off, I think I finally proved to myself that logos NEVER have the last laugh! Take that Cocky!!
November 23, 2009
Not so kindred spirits...
The famous game is this weekend between our home state's two biggest rivals--so I finally forced myself to create the gamecock. This is the first time I've EVER attempted to do this in my entire life. My hands were shaking, I was crying, yelling, swearing and drawing all at the same time. This logo has made me queasy for as long as I can remember, all because I was so scared I couldn't draw it. I let it beat me for so long, thinking it was too dang hard to ever get right. Last night I proved myself wrong when I cranked out this ornament...even though it's not perfect and the proportions are a bit off, I think I finally proved to myself that logos NEVER have the last laugh! Take that Cocky!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment