...puppy? Oh, I've done a bad, bad thing--my sis-in-law made the mistake of mentioning to me that she and her old man are thinking of getting a dog. Well, I'm going to be a little sneaky and try to sway her in the ways of border collie. Take a look at my favorite K9 friends whose border blood runs true. How can anyone resist? (We've already established the fact that I'm completely biased for border collies, so just bare with me if this isn't a favorite breed for some readers.)

Ching Ching

Pats & Donk snuggle

Patsy - "Goat Girl"

Jessie & Slim share a laugh

Jess

Donk's classic pose

More naps...

Slimmer

Maxster

Dolly loves you!
Really? Why would you make this harder on me than it already is?! I know you don't have to twist Grant's arm into getting one. We'll see...
ReplyDeleteP.S. When did Ching Ching start looking so old, poor baby!
teeeeheeeee :o) ching worries too much for his own good
ReplyDeletenot one cat?
ReplyDelete